Simply Blessed is BRAND NEW and opens for Weddings & Special Events April 1, 2020!
Be one of the first to take advantage of this stunning, new Event Venue!
Simply Blessed – Weddings and Events
I know everyone talks about how they dreamed of this day and how their dream is coming true – well I was reminded yesterday just where my love of weddings began. Over 20 years ago in the midst of the chaos of my cousins wedding I was pulled in to help save the day. Although there were several people involved that day, I don’t believe any of them were bit with the “wedding” bug like I was.
Since that day I have assisted, coordinated or been some part of more weddings than I could count. Wondering if some day I would get to be a bigger part in helping create that special day for couples. Finally my prayers have been answered and God’s timing is now.
Everything about creating a venue has just fallen in to place. Not saying it has been easy – lot’s of hard work involved – but it all just works. Prime example: We were searching for a silo and even willing to go out of state to purchase one. Then in a simple conversation with a friend we discover they have 2 and we are welcome to just come get them. And to top it off they are the same ones that Shane’s grandfather used to work at. Just showing us again that this is truly God’s plan for us.
My husband Shane and I are so excited and anxious for this to happen quick but realize that to do it right takes time. Making your dreams come true makes ours a reality.
Please contact us with any questions. We are so looking forward to meeting with you.
Shane and Deborah McClure
- 7000 sq ft building
- Private bridal suite with full bath; styling area and hollywood lighting
- Bottled water and fruit/veggie tray for brides area
- Separate grooms cave in outdoor silo with games and mini fridge stocked with bottle waters and snacks
- Indoor and outdoor bar areas
- 2 outdoor ceremony options – by the pond or under the trees
- White linens for all guest tables
- Large farmhouse table
- 30 sixty inch tables
- 4 six foot folding tables
- All outdoor seating
- Bench seating for up to 175 for outdoor ceremonies
- Outdoor bar service. Convenient for photo time or just
enjoying the outdoor amenities.
- Church bell for ringing
- Prep kitchen with large fridge and ice maker
- 14 hour rental – 10am to midnight
- Lawn games
- Outdoor seating among gardens or fire pits
- One hour rehearsal (by appointment)
- Engagement or bridal photos ( by appointment and signed contract)
- BYOB (tabc licensed server required)
- Vendor of your choice
- Licensed security guard – max 5 hours
- Personalized payment plans
- Circle drive with awning
- Separate kitchen entrance for vendors
Outside you will find the “grooms cave”, which includes a large silo with porch and upstairs deck great for the guys to hang out or photo ops. Next to that is a smaller silo used for outdoor bar service. Convenient for outdoor time playing the outdoor games provided or sitting around the fire pits.
If they choose the chapel by the pond there is a large church bell they can ring after the ceremony.
Also have a covered awning for brides or guests to be dropped off in in climate weather.
Conveniently Located in Campbell Texas – less than 60 miles from Dallas.